Screw this I hate... Hate everything. Bloody parents and.. Everyone.. they think nothing of me.. and why do grades matter so much to everyone? Just coz I get shit, or not as great as 'her' doesn't mean I can't do other things.
Ppl only seem to care when its affecting them. Anything else, I have to fix, or redo, or be incharge of. Not necesarrily co i want to. Coz I have to, I cant let ppl down.
I dont wanna do anything today.I dont wanna go shopping for anyhting, i dont wana get outta the house, but NO i have to, coz this stuff has to be done. and it wont be unless someone will go and do it. And no one else will.
and? I hate Brad. He is the worst leader of all. He is so damn disorganised, and i dont learn a thing. which defeats the purpose. He thinks he's so great, and goes around dissmissing everything our group says 'been there, done that'.
They think they can do it all. Yeah. sif. I dont care anymore. I dont care abotu anything. all this shit is getting to me, and i dont wanna think about it anymore. Don't wanna think abotu anything anymore.
i hate it
so much.
i hate hate hate.
HATE.
Infact,
I wanna ... do something... violent.
I dont want it.
I dont care.
One day I'm gunna explode with it all. Or jump off a cliff, or run away.
I hate the world.
and almost eveyrhting in it.
U know what else? I can't even stand her voice. It reflects everything I'm not.
posted by lilshortiy @ 3:34 PM
Screw this I hate... Hate everything. Bloody parents and.. Everyone.. they think nothing of me.. and why do grades matter so much to everyone? Just coz I get shit, or not as great as 'her' doesn't mean I can't do other things.
Ppl only seem to care when its affecting them. Anything else, I have to fix, or redo, or be incharge of. Not necesarrily co i want to. Coz I have to, I cant let ppl down.
I dont wanna do anything today.I dont wanna go shopping for anyhting, i dont wana get outta the house, but NO i have to, coz this stuff has to be done. and it wont be unless someone will go and do it. And no one else will.
and? I hate Brad. He is the worst leader of all. He is so damn disorganised, and i dont learn a thing. which defeats the purpose. He thinks he's so great, and goes around dissmissing everything our group says 'been there, done that'.
They think they can do it all. Yeah. sif. I dont care anymore. I dont care abotu anything. all this shit is getting to me, and i dont wanna think about it anymore. Don't wanna think abotu anything anymore.
i hate it
so much.
i hate hate hate.
HATE.
Infact,
I wanna ... do something... violent.
I dont want it.
I dont care.
One day I'm gunna explode with it all. Or jump off a cliff, or run away.
I hate the world.
and almost eveyrhting in it.
U know what else? I can't even stand her voice. It reflects everything I'm not.
posted by lilshortiy @ 3:34 PM
-REMEMBER WHEN...-
Getting HIGH meant swinging in the park...
The WORST thing you could get from a boy was cooties...
When your worst ENEMIES were your siblings...
The RACE issues were about who ran the fastest...
When WAR was just a game...
And how SIMPLE and CAREFREE life was...
..Your biggest wish was just to..Grow up
Name;; Sarah E Tong
DOB;; january 5th 1990
Website;; www.sunshine-sunset.deviantart.com