I'm
back from my holiday! Not that many of you noticed... lol. Well, Yeah,
I havn't been posting much because of certain things in my current
confusing life.. and it sucks. Meh.
Yeah, Well, I've been doing a lot more
traditional art, and my style and stuff has
improved! Well, I think so. I'll post some of them, and
hopefully they will be done digitally..:dance:
Holidays are going well.. I got a ton of
holiday homework to do, and about a
billion things to update. X_X Oh well.. I'll get it over and done with
VERY SOON...
I can't stop thinking about it. I seriously can't get it off my mind. I need a break from things. A lot of things. I just can't bring myself to say it. I can'y bring my self to say a lot of things. Everytime I manage to get it off my mind, it comes creeping back, N i can't help but feel 'wieghed down'. That's a bad thing right?
My desicions for 2006 have proven to be wrong.. N i want to fix them all before 2007.. Coz i want to start new.. again. Without anything dragging from '06 to '07..
I'll get round to do it. Soon.
xoxo sarah
posted by lilshortiy @ 6:51 PM
I'm
back from my holiday! Not that many of you noticed... lol. Well, Yeah,
I havn't been posting much because of certain things in my current
confusing life.. and it sucks. Meh.
Yeah, Well, I've been doing a lot more
traditional art, and my style and stuff has
improved! Well, I think so. I'll post some of them, and
hopefully they will be done digitally..:dance:
Holidays are going well.. I got a ton of
holiday homework to do, and about a
billion things to update. X_X Oh well.. I'll get it over and done with
VERY SOON...
I can't stop thinking about it. I seriously can't get it off my mind. I need a break from things. A lot of things. I just can't bring myself to say it. I can'y bring my self to say a lot of things. Everytime I manage to get it off my mind, it comes creeping back, N i can't help but feel 'wieghed down'. That's a bad thing right?
My desicions for 2006 have proven to be wrong.. N i want to fix them all before 2007.. Coz i want to start new.. again. Without anything dragging from '06 to '07..
I'll get round to do it. Soon.
xoxo sarah
posted by lilshortiy @ 6:51 PM
-REMEMBER WHEN...-
Getting HIGH meant swinging in the park...
The WORST thing you could get from a boy was cooties...
When your worst ENEMIES were your siblings...
The RACE issues were about who ran the fastest...
When WAR was just a game...
And how SIMPLE and CAREFREE life was...
..Your biggest wish was just to..Grow up
Name;; Sarah E Tong
DOB;; january 5th 1990
Website;; www.sunshine-sunset.deviantart.com