Saturday, December 30, 2006


I guess right now i feel like crap. ERgh.
LIke this huge feeling inside me wants to explode.. but it just can't coz i'm bound by.. something. X_X

I don't know why i did what i just did. I dunno if that was what i really wanted. It's crazy, I mean serisously I knew Either way I'd feel like crap. but I can't help wonder what it woudl be like if I chose the other way..Better, possibly.

I'm so annoyed too. parents. Need i say more? :|


I wanna just leave this place n start somewhere new again. Especially for New year, which hapens to be TOMORROW, then My bday! woooot 17!

Planet shakers too X] Happiness..

Hopefully, That'll help me in all this stupid decision making Blehhh..


xoxoxo Sunshine

posted by lilshortiy @ 8:52 PM





Bittersweet memories....Welcome to Sarah' secret Blog. I'f You've found it. navigate away now.