Monday, December 04, 2006
Here shall be my blog...and that's it.. no links, no nothing.
Today we got our reports from school.. I'm not so happy with mine, and I was absolutely crapping myself about having parents see the report... But it went ok, I was redeemed because of all the rest of my 'improved' marks.
I don't know what to do.. I am like bored out of my mind. I'm supposed to, or I want to draw pics of all the RP characters, They are drafted out, but I havn't done anything final just yet... I should.. possibly tonight.
I need to recharge my phone so badly... and I really want a 3 phone.
Y'know.. Having a bf is majoly overrated.. It's nothing that hugely great... And like, I've had other things that make me feel tons better, or so much more, 'whole'... I dunno.. People make it seem like its the best thing that ever happend to them.
But that's proved to be wrong for me, all it's ever brought me is problems. I don't know if i want to break it up, because I mean like, I'm scared.
And the only reason I would break it up, is because of one person... and well... I can't have everything... I k now that. Just that. ARGH.. I can't choose.. Ok, this will sound lame but, omg I forgot what i was going to write.. DAMMIT.. oh well, It'll come back to me eventually.=]
But I made my decision. I'll stick with it. No matter what. I hope.
Next year I'm in 3 of Gope's classes! I'm happy about that. But not as happy as I thought I would be...
I'll keep telling myself, 'live with no regrets' But I regret. A lot of things. It messes with me, and I can't concentrate on anything but what I did.. and how much better things would be if I didn't do those things.
Just over a year ago..
November 20th 2005
"I'm so scared.. I have the blade rith next to me.. I don't wanna do it.. I'm frikin shaking.. I dunno.. I can't cry no more, I don't wanna..I ono wat to say.. I can hardly breathe..
everythign feels so cold, Dad called me a faliure.. a waste of time n money.. somethign i missed.. Myfault.. the ..."
.. I had to get it outta me.. Just, one of the billion things in my life that I regret...
Blog later...
~Sarah E.Tong
posted by lilshortiy @ 2:37 AM