Sunday, December 24, 2006
i dunno whats wrong with it all. I can't put it down in words at all. i dunno why im feeling like this... It hurts like hell to think that he can get over it so easily. I ono if I still have feelings for him.. or if i ever did.
I mean, I didn't do anything. Well, Neither did he, just.. the whole... attitude he gave me today rly screwed me over. Just... Maybe its my high expection thing... and me seeing everythign more than what it really truely is. Juat.. i can't get over it.
I wanna. do somethign abotu it. but i dont know what to do. I want everythgin to be over, I reaaaally want to move on.. but BUT >> ARgh i hate that word. everthgin woudl be fine witouth that word.. and its meaning.
Life is short. Each decision I make, alters the rest of my life. And It seems to be going the wrong way...
Him and I are nothing. There I SAID IT. N O T H I N G
I'll get over it soon enough.
~sarah
posted by lilshortiy @ 2:55 AM