After going through all those diaries and journal entries from a year or two ago, I feel so drained… So... exposed. It’s as if everything has resurfaced again. All the problems I faced and hid, or put beside me has come back up again. Everything feels so heavy, like it’s pulling me down. Like, every time I want to move forward, it comes back, sucking me deeper into it all… Do you think it’s possible…? Not that anyone listens.
And there’s nothing I can hold on to. Except one… And I know my relationship with him isn’t too good. It needs to be worked on. I’ve tried my whole life to fix it up, things just wont fall into place. And it’s usually my fault; I’m the one who always goes astray… Giving in to everything… trying to live my life with no regrets… But it doesn’t really work out... right?
But maybe that’s the thing… I’m getting to comfortable where I am now… or I was too comfortable. And now, everything that I failed to notice before has finally emerged, and I don’t like it. At all.
posted by lilshortiy @ 4:06 AM
After going through all those diaries and journal entries from a year or two ago, I feel so drained… So... exposed. It’s as if everything has resurfaced again. All the problems I faced and hid, or put beside me has come back up again. Everything feels so heavy, like it’s pulling me down. Like, every time I want to move forward, it comes back, sucking me deeper into it all… Do you think it’s possible…? Not that anyone listens.
And there’s nothing I can hold on to. Except one… And I know my relationship with him isn’t too good. It needs to be worked on. I’ve tried my whole life to fix it up, things just wont fall into place. And it’s usually my fault; I’m the one who always goes astray… Giving in to everything… trying to live my life with no regrets… But it doesn’t really work out... right?
But maybe that’s the thing… I’m getting to comfortable where I am now… or I was too comfortable. And now, everything that I failed to notice before has finally emerged, and I don’t like it. At all.
posted by lilshortiy @ 4:06 AM
-REMEMBER WHEN...-
Getting HIGH meant swinging in the park...
The WORST thing you could get from a boy was cooties...
When your worst ENEMIES were your siblings...
The RACE issues were about who ran the fastest...
When WAR was just a game...
And how SIMPLE and CAREFREE life was...
..Your biggest wish was just to..Grow up
Name;; Sarah E Tong
DOB;; january 5th 1990
Website;; www.sunshine-sunset.deviantart.com